A20® Aviation Headset
Presenting the most advanced Bose® aviation headset yet. Bose was the first to introduce active noise reducing headsets to aviation more than 20 years ago, forever changing the way pilots fly.
Now, the Bose A20 Aviation Headset sets an entirely new standard. It’s been engineered for significantly increased noise reduction in even louder environments. With an improved degree of comfort you’ll appreciate. All without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose.
It also features a Bluetooth® communications interface, an auxiliary audio input and priority switching. It's made in the US, and meets or exceeds all TSO requirements. No other headset can deliver this advanced combination of benefits.
Features and benefits
- Significantly greater noise reduction for pilots than currently available
- Improved level of comfort achieved through choice of materials, distribution of weight throughout the headset, 1/3 less clamping force than most conventional noise reducing aviation headsets, and additional room for your ears
- Clear audio for enhanced communications
- Made in the US
- Meets or exceeds all TSO standards
- At least 45 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries
- Auxiliary audio input
- Priority switching, allowing pilots to decide which audio source they want to hear
- Bluetooth communications interface, available in select configurations
- All this, and these headsets still weigh only 12 ounces
For a demonstration of the A20 Aviation Headset, please see our tradeshow schedule.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.