- Securely pack your trade-in product in an appropriate size carton. Please include the Wave® system and remote control. You may re-use the carton and packing materials from your new Wave® music system. Firmly tape package closed for shipping.
- Complete the top portion of the YELLOW return shipment label, including the following information:
IMPORTANT: Failure to complete these four steps may result in a delay in receiving your credit.
- your full name;
- your mailing address;
- circle the type of system you are returning; and
- write your order number* directly and clearly on the YELLOW label.
- Affix the completed YELLOW label to the outside of the return carton.
- Ship your Wave® product return to the address below. Please be sure to save your shipping receipt with tracking number for future reference and proof of return. Please consider insuring the shipment for the product value. Bose Corporation is not responsible and shall not be held liable for lost, misdirected, late or damaged returned products.
- Please return to:
- WMS Trade Up
- BOSE Returns and Exchanges
- 2000 Carolina Pines Dr.
- Blythewood, SC 29016
* The order number was provided to you when you ordered your new Wave® music system. It is also located in your email confirmation, or on your packing slip.
Note: Please allow a minimum of 4 – 5 business days for a credit to post to your account once Bose has received and processed your return.