Bose® 131 marine speakers let you enjoy quality sound on your boat just as you do at home. Connect these flush-mounted boat speakers to your on-board stereo components and bring high-fidelity sound to the water, with greater clarity and consistency than you might expect from conventional marine stereo speakers.
Take to the waters with Bose® sound
- Flush-mounted design for pre-cut boat speaker openings
- Ported enclosure for consistent high-fidelity audio performance
- Tested to withstand snow, rain, salt and extreme temperatures
- Three-year limited warranty
Designed to flush mount in the pre-cut speaker openings provided by many boat manufacturers, each Bose 131 marine audio speaker features a Bose full-range driver for high-fidelity sound, and a ported enclosure for smooth, consistent low-frequency response.
Our proprietary drivers deliver a more consistent sound field than many conventional boat speakers, while the innovative ported enclosures compensate for the unpredictable mounting environments that can diminish performance. With Bose 131 marine stereo speakers, you enjoy clarity and full performance even afloat.
Performance in the extreme
Like all Bose weather resistant speakers, 131 marine speakers are thoroughly weather tested; they are guaranteed to withstand snow, rain, salt spray and extreme temperatures, and are covered by a three-year limited warranty.
- Full-range drivers have innovative helical voice coils for a more consistent sound field and enhanced clarity from all your recorded music.
- Bose environmental testing simulates exposure to sunlight, rain, heat, ice, salt and water—proof of the extreme conditions these outdoor speakers can endure and still deliver reliable, long-lasting performance.
- Compact design simplifies installation and fits the precut speaker holes on many boats.
- Helical voice coil driver (4.5") delivers natural, high-fidelity sound from a small marine speaker.
- Polymer fiber composite driver cone ensures high quality sound reproduction that is resistant to the type of deterioration often caused by extreme conditions.
- Silicon-coated surround for consistent sound quality regardless of weather conditions.
- High-impact polystyrene, polymer enclosure for years of listening pleasure with a greater level of durability.
- Ported enclosure design for rich lows from a small enclosure.
- Stainless steel hardware allows you to place these speakers in the rigors of a marine environment.
- Syncom® computer tested to ensure one of the highest levels of quality and reliability in the audio industry.
- Each speaker:12" H x 7.1" W x 3.5" D (4.5 lbs)
- Grille diameter:8"
- Mounting depth:3.5"
In the box
- 2 Marine speakers
- 2 Mounting flanges
- 2 Speaker grilles
- 2 Speaker cables, 18 gauge (20')
- 2 Speaker cone shields
- Template for positioning, cutting and drilling holes
- 30 screws (6 extra)
- 10 wire nut connectors
How are the 131 speakers mounted?
What conditions and temperature extremes can these speakers withstand?
131 speakers are designed to withstand:
- Sun, high humidity (rain and snow), salt and fog
- Temperature extremes (-40° F to 158° F; -40° C to 70° C)
- Permanent outdoor installation