- Turn the Bluetooth® feature on and then off on your device
- Delete your Bose® QuietControl™ headphones from the Bluetooth list on your device and pair again
- Power cycle or reboot the device
- Move your device closer to the headphones and away from any interference or obstructions
- Try pairing a different device
- Clear the headphone pairing list:
Cannot pair Bluetooth device
Power off the headphones.
Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
Delete your Bose QuietControl™ headphones from the Bluetooth list on your device and pair again.