You can use this method to set up your SoundTouch system by first joining its own built-in Wi-Fi network, and then connecting to your home Wi-Fi network.
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network - Alternate setup method
- Turn on the system
- On the remote, press the SETUP button at the bottom of the remote to view the Unify menu won the TV (Note: If the menu doesn't appear, be sure the correct input is selected on the TV)
- From the menu, select "Network Setup"
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the system to the network
- Once connected, follow these steps to complete setup:
- Install and open the SoundTouch app on your device
- Select the Menu icon (≡) in the top left corner
Note: On desktops and tablets, if the Menu icon (≡) is not visible, the slide out menu might already be open
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Add or Reconnect Speaker"
- Select "Speaker Already Connected to Network" and follow the app instructions