- Connect an HDMI cable from the HDMI (ARC) jack on your TV to your speaker
- Connect your other devices (i.e. cable box or Blu-ray player) to the available inputs on your TV
- In the TV menu, enable ARC and CEC. (Note: TVs may refer to CEC by different names)
- Connect the OPTICAL IN jack on your speaker to the optical out jack on your TV. On TVs, this jack might be labelled Digital Out, Optical Output, or S/PDIF.
Tip: If your TV does not have an optical output, connect the AUX IN jack on your speaker to the 1/8" (3.5 mm) or dual-RCA output jacks on your TV. On TVs, this jack might be labelled Audio Out or Headphones. If connecting to red and white dual-RCA jacks on the TV, a stereo-RCA-to-1/8" (3.5 mm) adapter can be used
- Once connected, open the TV menu and look for Audio/Sound settings. Look for and select the option to disable your TV speakers
- Once your TV speakers are disabled, look for an Audio Output option. If available, set it to Fixed. If not available, turn up the volume on your TV to the maximum setting.
For more information, see Connecting Bluetooth® devices.
For more information, see Connecting the optional bass module.
If necessary, you can plug in up to three devices using the HDMI, OPTICAL IN, and AUX IN jacks on your speaker. In these setups, press the TV button on your remote, then turn on only the device you want to hear.
Note: If more than one device is on, your speaker automatically selects the device it detects first, which might not be the one you want to hear.