To play an audio CD, follow these steps:
- Lifestyle® 10 music system
- Lifestyle® 11 music system
- On the music center, push the front latch inward to open the lid
- Place a CD, label side up, in the disc tray
- Close the lid
- Press CD Play to select the source. This will turn the system on if it was off. The CD will begin to play
play/pause: press once to play a cd. press again to pause the cd. press to resume play.
skip back/forward: press to move forward to the next track,
and back to the previous track.
set: stores a track to memory.
stop: press to stop an audio cd. this returns the cd to the
fast forward/fast rewind: searches forward and reverse
quickly, with sound.
check: dsiplays the programmed track in sequence.
random: plays all tracks on the disc in random order.
repeat d: repeats an entire cd.
repeat t: repeats a single track.
clear: deletes a programmed track.
intro: automatically plays the first 10 seconds of each track on a disc in sequence.