Replace all three batteries when the remote control stops operating or its range seems reduced. Alkaline batteries are recommended.
Replacing the remote control batteries
- Lifestyle® 10 music system
- Lifestyle® 11 music system
- Slide the battery compartment cover off. Symbols inside the compartment show how to match the - and + symbols on the batteries
- Insert the three AA batteries, making sure to match the - and + symbols
- Slide the cover back on until it clicks into place
Changing the remote control batteries is the only regular maintenance required. Although switches inside the remote battery case can be changed, this should only be done with the assistance of a Bose technical support team member.