To select the audio output device on a computer running Windows Vista operating system, follow these steps:
Selecting the audio output device on a PC running Windows Vista®
- Click the "Start" button on the lower-left corner of the screen
- Click "Control Panel"
- In the Control Panel, click "Hardware and Sound"
- In the Hardware and Sound menu, click "Manage audio devices"
- In the "Playback" tab, highlight the Bluetooth® device
- Once the Bluetooth device is selected, click "Set Default"
- If you made any changes, click "Apply," and then click "OK" to close the window