With the changer placed in your chosen location, carefully set your Wave® music system on top of the changer.
Setting up your system
Placing your system
- Make sure the rear feet of the Wave® music system fit into the recesses on top of the changer
- Make sure the Wave® music system sits flat and the side edges of both units are aligned
Connecting the multi-CD changer to your Wave® music system
Before you start this setup procedure, disconnect the AC power cord on your Wave® music system and set it aside. You will need to use it again in step 3.
- Plug the Bose® link cable from the changer into the Bose link connector on your Wave® music system
- Plug the changer power cord into the AC power input connector on the back of the Wave® music system
- Plug the AC power cord from the Wave® music system into the AC power input connector on the back of the changer
- Plug the other end of the AC power cord into an AC (mains) wall outlet. After turning the system on, “PLEASE WAIT” appears on the display for about 30 seconds while the system prepares itself for operation. Do not insert any discs until this message disappears