To set up the speakers, follow these steps:
Setting up your system
- Companion 2 computer speakers
- Companion® 2 Series II multimedia speaker system
- Companion® 2 multimedia speaker system
- Place the powered speaker on the right and the accessory speaker on the left as you face the computer monitor. The speakers are labeled "LEFT SPEAKER" and "RIGHT SPEAKER"
- One end of the speaker cable is attached to the accessory (LEFT) speaker. Connect the other end of that cable to the TO LEFT SPEAKER jack on the powered (RIGHT) speaker
The ideal placement of the speakers is directly beside the monitor, at an equal distance from the listener. If the speakers are positioned at a wider spacing, they should be placed at a greater distance from the listener.