Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Adding an iHeartRadio account
You can add music services to your Bose account for access to a variety of streaming content. (Note: Music services vary by region.)
Add an iHeartRadio account.
Things to know
- iHeartRadio is only available to users in the USA
- Existing iHeartRadio accounts that use your Facebook login can be added to the Bose app
- To create a new account with a Facebook login, go to the iHeartRadio app or website, create the account, then open the Bose app and log into the account you created
- In the Bose Music app, tap the My Bose icon in upper-left
Tip: If you don't see the icon, tap a product to select it, then look for the icon
- Tap the My Account icon
- Tap Manage Music Services
- Tap Add New Service
- Scroll to and tap iHeartRadio icon
- Follow the app instructions to login to or create your account iHeartRadio account
Tip: The default web browser on your device might open to complete login through iHeartRadio
- Tap Done With Services.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!