Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Replacing the battery in your product
The battery in your product can be removed so you can insert a new battery if your battery weakens or dies. Find out how to access and replace the battery.
Attaching or removing the battery.
To remove the battery:
- Using the 2.5 mm hex wrench supplied with the replacement battery, remove the two screws at the bottom of the speaker
- Push up on the back of the cover until it slides up slightly
- Pull the cover up and away from the speaker back
- Using the 2.5 mm hex wrench, remove the two screws securing the battery (located near the bottom of the speaker)
- Pull the battery straight out of the speaker
- Replace the screws in the battery and tighten with the 2.5 mm hex wrench
- Align the holes inside the cover with the anchor posts on the back of the speaker, and press the cover into place
- Slide the cover down on the anchor screws until it stops
- Replace and tighten the screws in the bottom of the cover
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!