NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Viewing different camera angles with multi-angle DVD content
Some DVDs include additional camera angles so you can view the DVD content from another perspective. Find out how to access this feature when a DVD with multiple camera angles is played in your system.
To select a Camera Angle:
- Play a DVD with multiple camera angles
- When the Camera Angle icon appears, press the Settings button on the remote control
- Scroll up or down to select the Camera icon: Camera Angle appears
- Scroll right to select the options (i.e 1 of 2)
- Scroll up or down to select an angle.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!