NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Updating the software or firmware of your product
Software and firmware updates improve product features and stability. Install any available updates to keep your product working at its best.
Update your speaker.
Before you begin
- You will need a blank USB drive for this update
- Do not use a USB drive larger than 32GB
- The drive must be formatted FAT. If necessary, you can format the drive using Disk Utility (Mac) or by right-clicking the drive (Windows)
Updating your speaker
- On a computer, click here to download the update file for your product
- Save the update file to a USB drive. Do not put it in a folder on the drive
- Power off your product and unplug the power cord
- Connect the USB drive to the SERVICE jack on the back of your product
- Reconnect the power cord to your product to begin the update
- Wait for the update to complete:
- Updates typically complete quickly and should not take more than 10 minutes
- While updating, the TV light on the front of your product blinks amber
- Once updated, the light turns off
- Disconnect the USB drive from your product. Your product will reboot and play a tone when finished.
Get help if the update won't install.
If you have trouble installing the update for your product, see Software or firmware update will not install.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!