NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Updating the software or firmware of your product
Software and firmware updates improve product features and stability. Install any available updates to keep your product working at its best.
To update your product:
Note: Your product must be connected to the Internet to update. When connected, the Wi-Fi light is solid blue.
- On the remote control, press and hold the Mute button for five seconds
- When the Wi-Fi light changes, release the Mute button
- Wait while your product updates:
- If your product is up-to-date, the Wi-Fi light blinks green four times
- While downloading an update, the Wi-Fi light is solid green
- While installing an update, the Wi-Fi light repeats a pattern where it is green for three seconds, then blinks twice
- If an update fails, the light flashes red three times. Check that there is an active Internet connection and that the battery is charged
- If there is a product error, the light is continuously red. Check that the Internet connection is not lost during the update
Check the firmware version of your product.
For instructions, see Checking the software or firmware version. To determine if it is the latest version or if a newer version is available, refer to Software and firmware versions.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!