SoundLink┬« Wireless Mobile speaker
Sold from 2011 - 2014
Setup and Use
Product guides and manuals
Owner's guide support
- In the File Download window, click Run or Save
- If Run, follow the prompts to perform the update
- If Save, select a location for saving the file (Bose_BLUETOOTH_Speaker_Update.exe). Then start the application from your hard drive and follow the prompts to perform the update
Note for Windows users:
If you have multiple user accounts on your computer, you may be prompted to input administrator credentials in order to run the application.
- Wait for your computer to download the file. It will appear on your desktop as a hard drive icon.
- A window should open. Drag the update application file to the desktop as indicated (If the window doesn't open, double-click the icon.)
- Run the update application from your desktop and follow the prompts to perform the update.
Service and Repairs
At Bose, we're dedicated to better sound and better service. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service for your Bose┬« products and systems. If you experience a problem with your Bose product at any time, weÔÇÖre ready to help.
For additional assistance with your product, please Contact Us. For help with Aviation Headsets, please call 1-800-233-4416.
For best possible service, please have your product nearby.