Bose x Normani QuietComfort Earbuds II
- 2 Bose x Normani QuietComfort Earbuds II
- Bose Fit Kit:
- 3 pairs of eartips
- small, medium, large
- 3 pairs of stability bands
- 1, 2, 3
- Charging case
- USB-C® (A to C) cable (12")
- Quick start guide
|Headphone Fit||In Ear|
|Noise Control Type||Adjustable Noise Cancelling|
|Bud Single||1.23" H x 0.79" W x 0.96" D (0.017 lb)|
|Case||2.61" H x 2.34" W x 1.05" D (0.132 lb)|
|Entire Product System||3.5" H x 3.51" W x 3.4" D (0.56 lb)|
|Product Material||Plastic (PC-ABS)|
|Product Case Material||Plastic (Hard)|
|Battery Life||6 hours|
|Battery Charge Time||1 hour|
|Charging Accessory included||Yes|
|Charging Interface(s)||USB C PORT|
|Wireless Connectivity||A2DP Bluetooth Audio Streaming, HFP Bluetooth|
|Bluetooth Range||30 ft|
|Bose App||Bose Music App|
- The introduction of CustomTune sound calibration technology to deliver personalized sound and the world’s best noise cancellation
- Significantly improved noise cancellation performance
- A significantly smaller-sized earbud and smaller-sized charging case
- More fit personalization options through separate eartips and stability bands
- Improved natural quality to Aware Mode and the sound of your own voice when on phone calls
- Improved noise rejection for your microphone on phone calls
- A Fit Test in the Bose Music app to check your fit for a gentle seal so you get the best audio and noise cancellation performance
QuietComfort Earbuds II are engineered to get better with time. Our intent is to add new features via over-the-air software updates. In order to receive these updates, it is important to download the Bose Music app. The first time you connect your QuietComfort Earbuds II to the app after a software update becomes available, you’ll be notified that the update is downloading. Putting the buds back into the case will complete the installation.
The controls on the left and right earbud surfaces are the same, and they include:
- Swipe up or down for volume control
- Tap once to play or pause content
- Tap twice in quick succession to skip forward
- Tap three times in quick succession to skip back
- Press and hold the earbud surface to access a Shortcut. The default Shortcut function on both buds is to toggle back and forth between Quiet Mode (full noise cancelling) and Aware Mode (hear outside sound). You can add additional noise cancelling modes at sound levels between Quiet and Aware using the Bose Music app. The Shortcut on one or both earbuds can also be customized in the Bose Music app to access a mobile device’s built-in voice assistant
- Tap once to accept an incoming call
- Tap twice in quick succession to end a call, or decline an incoming call
Yes. The Single-bud Use feature allows you to take calls and listen to music using one bud. It will also seamlessly switch between your earbuds, and switches automatically if one of the earbuds runs out of battery or disconnects from Bluetooth.
Yes. The Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II have passed IPX4 testing, which means they are protected against sweat and splashing water from any angle. The interior of the charging case is resistant to water or sweat that may remain on the buds when they are placed inside for charging; however, it is not recommended that the outside of the case be exposed to water.
No. Multi-point is a technology that allows wireless earbuds to maintain a connection to two devices at the same time. While the QuietComfort Earbuds II can connect to and remember up to seven devices, they maintain connection to only one device at a time during use. To connect to a second device that has previously been paired with the earbuds, you may simply select the QuietComfort Earbuds II on the second device’s Bluetooth settings menu, and the earbuds will disconnect from the first device and connect to the second.
Yes. If the source being used for VolP is equipped with Bluetooth technology enabled with the hands-free profile (HFP), then the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II can be connected and used for calls.
No. The Bose Fit Kit is an all-new design that is not compatible with other Bose earbuds, or earbuds from other manufacturers.
You should take some time to experiment with different eartip and stability band sizes to arrive at a combination that suits you, providing a gentle seal and a comfortable, stable experience. Keep in mind that it’s common for left and right ears to vary slightly in shape, so sizes may not match from left to right. Also, eartip and stability band sizes may be mixed and matched (such as using a size small eartip with a #3 stability band). If you find that you need alternate sizes, extra small and extra-large eartips and stability bands are available through Bose Support.
A codec is a digital audio encoder and decoder used to transfer data to Bluetooth audio devices like earbuds and loudspeakers. Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II support the Low Complexity Subband Coding (SBC) and the Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) codec standards
There are two lights: an Earbud status light inside the case between the earbuds, and a Charging Case status light on the outside of the case.
Earbud status light (inner):
- Slowly blinks blue – Ready to connect
- Solid blue (5 seconds) – Connected
- Blinks white 2 times – Device list cleared
- Solid white (5 seconds) – Earbuds are fully charged
- Solid amber (5 seconds) – Earbuds are charging
- Blinks white 2 times – Reboot complete
- Blinks white 3 times, repeated – Updating earbud software
- Blinks amber and white – Error, contact Bose customer service
- Charging Case status light (outer):
- Solid white – Case is fully charged (100%) and plugged in
- Solid white (5 seconds) – Case is charged (34% to 99%)
- Solid amber (5 seconds) – Case has low charge, less than one full earbud charge remaining (10% to 33%)
- Blinks amber 2 times – Case needs to charge (Less than 10%)
- Solid amber – Case is charging
- Blinks white 3 times, repeated – Updating case software
- Blinks amber and white – Error, contact Bose customer service
Why buy from Bose
Try it, love it.Test it out for 90 days to make sure it's right for you.
Free 2-day shippingOn in-stock orders of $99 or more. Every day.
Price match promiseShop confidently, knowing we'll match a lower price.
My Bose perksMembers get access to exclusive experiences, offers, and more.
Adjustable EQAdjustable EQ settings in the Bose Music app control bass, mid-range, and treble levels as you go.
Touch controlsControl music and noise cancellation, answer calls, and adjust volume directly from the surface of your buds with Simple Touch.
Listen with one earbudUse either the left or right earbud for listening and calls with Independent Single-bud Use.
Moisture resistantWith an IPX4 rating, these earbuds can handle drips, sprays, splashes, and sweat.
Comfortable fitSelect from three sizes of the stability bands and eartips to find your comfortable perfect fit.
ActiveSense technologyThe ActiveSense technology in Aware Mode can silence loud background noise to a stop or soften it to a manageable volume.
SHARE WITH US #SOUNDISPOWER
Passionate about sound? Us too. Post your photos with Bose gear on Instagram with #SoundIsPower and tag @Bose for a chance to be featured.
Ratings and Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';