Streaming music. Lifelike sound.
- Lifelike, room-filling sound for FM/AM radio, CDs, streaming and stored music
- Your existing home Wi-Fi network is all you need
- Waveguide speaker technology delivers deep, high-performance sound
- Free SoundTouch™ app for your computer, smartphone or tablet
- Customize zones for different music in different rooms, or play the same music in every room (with additional SoundTouch™ products)
Wake up to convenience
Ease of use
The advanced FM/AM tuner delivers better radio reception. More song and station information now appears on the large visual display, with adjustable brightness and automatic nighttime dimming.
A slim infrared remote control lets you conveniently operate all system functions from anywhere in the room. You can instantly access your favorite stations with six FM and six AM presets, and even move through your iTunes® or Internet radio playlists with certain custom packages.
Welcome to the world of streaming music
Not just another speaker
Music is one touch away
Powerful SoundTouch™ app
Built for multi-room audio
- Auxiliary input to enjoy another audio source (e.g., MP3 or DVD player) through your Wave® system
- Headphone jack for private listening
- On/off/snooze with just a simple tap
- Large visual display with song and station information, plus adjustable brightness and automatic nighttime dimming
- Wave Soundtouch Music System:5.6" H x 14.6" W x 8.6" D (12.96 lbs)
- Remote control:3.75" H x 2.25" W x 0.25" D (1.06 oz)
- Wireless network compatibility: 802.11 b/g
- Supported audio formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, Apple Lossless
- Power supply: 120V 50/60Hz 60W max
- Built-in Wi-Fi®
- 6 presets accessible via the remote
- Aux input
- FM antenna
- Headphone jack
- USB port
In the box
- Wave® SoundTouch™ music system
- 8 foot (2.4 m) AC power cord
- 3 foot (0.9 m) USB cable
- (IR) Remote control (battery pre-installed)
- Demonstration CD
What different audio devices can I play through the Wave® SoundTouch™ music system?
Does the Wave® SoundTouch™ music system offer dual independent alarms?
How many CDs can I load into the Wave® SoundTouch™ music system?
Can I use headphones with the Wave® SoundTouch™ music system?
What is needed to set up my SoundTouch™ system?
Are SoundTouch™ systems Bluetooth® compatible?
No. The Wave® SoundTouch™ music system is designed for use in the home on your Wi-Fi® network. Bluetooth technology is best-suited for mobile on-the-go applications where close-range connections are generally preferred.
What Internet streaming music can I play?
Can SoundTouch® systems be used in a public Wi-Fi® spot (airports, coffee shops, etc.)?
No. Although most of these networks are free to use, their sign-up/sign-in processes differ from the SoundTouch® app setup process. SoundTouch® products are designed for in-home use, not on the go.
How many systems can I have on my network at one time?
Can I stream different music to different rooms?
Yes, if you have multiple SoundTouch® products, you can stream different music in different rooms, the same music in every room or customize zones to play what you want where you want.
What operating systems are compatible with the SoundTouch™ app?
The app is compatible with Windows® XP, 7, 8; 64-bit Macs running OSX 10.6.8 and later; any iPhone, iPad® or iPod touch® running iOS5 and later; Android™ devices running Android 4.03 and later. Get the SoundTouch™ app »
Can I play stored music from an NAS drive on SoundTouch® systems?
Yes, SoundTouch® systems are compatible with select NAS drives, including Synology’s DiskStation and Western Digital’s My Cloud™, so you can stream your personal music library even while your computer is off.
What audio formats are supported by SoundTouch™ systems?
Can I stream music from multiple computers using SoundTouch™ systems?
Can I stream video?
Can I use the SoundTouch™ controller with the Wave® SoundTouch™ music system?
Can SoundTouch® systems stream AM/FM radio or TV audio from one room to another?
No. SoundTouch® systems are designed to stream Internet radio, music services like Pandora or music stored on a computer (or NAS, as planned for in the future).