- On the remote control, press and hold the Bluetooth button for about one second until the Bluetooth light on your speaker blinks blue
- On your device, turn on Bluetooth
- In the Bluetooth menu of your device, select your Bose speaker
Once connected, your speaker plays a tone and the Bluetooth light glows white. To reconnect later, be sure Bluetooth is enabled on the device, then just press the Bluetooth button on your remote.
Your speaker can connect to two Bluetooth devices at once. To connect a second device:
- Connect the first device using the steps above
- In the Bluetooth menu of the second device, select your Bose speaker
Note: When two devices are connected, only one can be heard through your speaker at a time. To hear the other device, pause the one that is playing, then begin playback on the other device.