Use the button on the right temple to control all media playback functions.
- Press once to play/pause
- Press twice to skip forward
- Press three times to skip backward
To increase or decrease the volume, use the volume controls on your mobile device or the Bose Connect app.
The microphone and the button to control all call functions are located on the right temple.
To control your calls:
- Press once to answer a call
- Press once to end a call
- Press and hold for 1 second to decline an incoming call
- While on a call, press once to answer a second incoming call and put the current call on hold
- While on a call, press and hold for 1 second to decline a second incoming call and stay on current call
- With two active calls, double-press to switch between two calls
- With two active calls, press and hold for 1 second to create a conference call