NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
The transport controls of your product (i.e. play/pause, stop and skip forward/back) can control the audio playing on the connected device. This is useful to conveniently control playback of the connected device right from your Bose product.
Control your earbuds.
Media playback control
- Play/pause: Press the button on the right earbud.
- Skip forward: Double-press the button on the right earbud.
- Skip backward: Triple-press the button on the right earbud.
- Using your earbuds: To increase the volume, slowly tap the right earbud. To decrease the volume, slowly tap the left earbud. (Note: To enable tap volume control, find your earbuds in the Bose Music app, then tap Settings.)
- Using your mobile device: You can increase or decrease volume by use the volume controls on the connected mobile device or from the Bose Music app. You can also use volume tap control.
Phone call control
- Answer/End call: Press the button on the right earbud.
- Decline and incoming call: Double-press the button on the right earbud.
- Answer a second incoming call and put the current call on hold: While on a call, press the button on the right earbud.
- Decline a second incoming call and stay on the current call: While on a call, double-press the button on the right earbud.
Mobile device voice control
Using the button on the left earbud, you can access the voice control capabilities on your device to make/take calls or ask Siri or Google Assistant to play music, tell you the weather, give you the score of a game, and more. Press and hold the button on the left earbud to access voice control on your device. You hear a tone that indicates voice control is active.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!