Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Speaker placement and positioning
Speaker placement can affect how your system sounds in the listening area. Get tips on positioning your speakers for the best sound quality.
Tips on placing your speakers:
- Place the soundbar above or below your TV with the speaker grille facing the listening area
- Avoid placing the soundbar in an enclosed shelf or cabinet. This can reduce the effect of spaciousness and speaker separation
- Do not place your TV on the soundbar
- An accessory wall bracket is available to mount your soundbar
Bass module placement
- Try to place the bass module along the same wall as your TV—or on the same side of the room
- Place the bass module on a stable and level surface. Low frequency vibrations can cause it to move on smooth surfaces, like marble, glass, or polished wood.
- Keep the bass module at least 3" (7.6 cm) from the wall to avoid blocking the sound port
- Place the bass module closer to walls and corners to increase bass or farther from walls and corners to reduce bass
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!