NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Speaker placement and positioning
Speaker placement can affect how your system sounds in the listening area. Get tips on positioning your speakers for the best sound quality.
- Place the speaker array in front of your TV with the speaker grille facing into the room
- Make sure that the array is at the front edge of its shelf or other surface. If the speaker is positioned farther back on a shelf or in an enclosed space sound quality is reduced
- The speakers are magnetically shielded, so they may be placed close to a TV monitor
- Place the Acoustimass module at the same end of the room as the TV and speaker array, within 20-30 feet
- Keep the port and ventilation openings free and uncovered
- The Acoustimass module is not shielded, so it should be at least 18 to 24 inches from a monitor
Note: Only CRT style TVs are affected. This includes Tube style TVs and Rear Projections with CRTs
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!