NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Setting Audio Delay
Audio Delay adds selectable latency to the audio signal. This is useful in situations where the TV picture appears slightly before the accompanying audio is heard. Use this setting to sync the audio to the video image.
To set Audio Delay:
Before you beginThe Audio Delay feature is available on system consoles running software version 030100 or newer. For more info, see Checking the software or firmware version.
Setting Audio DelayNote: This setting affects all video played through your system.
- On the remote control, press the Settings button. (Tip: If the system menu does not appear on your TV, be sure the correct TV input is selected.)
- Scroll down to select Audio Delay.
- Scroll right to select the Audio Delay options.
- Scroll up or down to set the Audio Delay from 0 - 8. (Tip: The default setting is 2.)
- Press the Exit button to exit the menu.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!