NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Adding an iHeartRadio account
You can add music services to your Bose account for access to a variety of streaming content. (Note: Music services vary by region.)
To add an iHeartRadio account:
iHeartRadio is available to users in the United States of America.
- In the SoundTouch app, choose the Menu icon in the upper left
- Choose Add Service
- Choose iHeartRadio:
- To log in to an existing iHeartRadio account, enter the email address and password for the account and choose ADD ACCOUNT
- To log in to an existing account iHeartRadio account linked to a Facebook login, choose the LOG IN button with the Facebook icon, then enter the account credentials*
- To create a new account, choose CREATE IHEARTRADIO ACCOUNT and enter the new account info*
Add an iHeartRadio account.
Things to know
- iHeartRadio is only available to users in the USA
- Existing iHeartRadio accounts that use your Facebook login can be added to the Bose app
- To create a new account with a Facebook login, go to the iHeartRadio app or website, create the account, then open the Bose app and log into the account you created
- In the Bose Music app, tap the My Bose icon in upper-left
Tip: If you don't see the icon, tap a product to select it, then look for the icon
- Tap the My Account icon
- Tap Manage Music Services
- Tap Add New Service
- Scroll to and tap iHeartRadio icon
- Follow the app instructions to login to or create your account iHeartRadio account
Tip: The default web browser on your device might open to complete login through iHeartRadio
- Tap Done With Services.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!