NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Adjusting the volume level of the rear surround speakers
The volume level of both rear surround speakers can be adjusted independently of the front speakers. This is useful, for example, if you want to make the ambient audio from the rear speakers louder or quieter.
To turn up or down the surround speaker level:
- On the remote control, press the More button
Tip: If the system menu does not appear on your TV, be sure the correct TV input is selected
- Scroll right to select Options, then press the OK button
- Scroll up or down to select Rear Speaker
- Scroll left or right to select a setting from -10 to +6
- Press the Exit button to exit the menu.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!