NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Adjusting the volume level of the rear surround speakers
The volume level of both rear surround speakers can be adjusted independently of the front speakers. This is useful, for example, if you want to make the ambient audio from the rear speakers louder or quieter.
To adjust the center and surround speaker levels using the SoundTouch app:
Note: Surround level only applies to systems using the accessory surround speakers.
- In the SoundTouch app menu, tap Settings
Tip: To open the app menu, tap the menu icon ☰ in the upper-left
- Tap Speaker Settings, then tap the system to adjust
- On the Speaker Details screen, tap Audio Settings
- Under Center Level or Surround Level, tap the Right and Left arrows on either side of the volume bar to turn up or down the center or surround speaker levels.
To adjust the center and surround speaker levels:
- In the Bose Music app, tap the Audio button. If this button is not shown, tap the product control icon in the lower-left corner.
Tip: If you have more than one Bose Music app-compatible speaker, tap the My Bose icon in upper-left corner then select the product to be adjusted.
- Use the + and – buttons to select a setting in increments of 10.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!