Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Adding a Spotify account
You can add music services to your Bose account for access to a variety of streaming content. Music service availability varies by region.
Add a Spotify account.
Things to know
- You can add multiple Spotify accounts to your Bose account. To switch between accounts, select Spotify in the Bose app and then tap the email address of the Spotify account you want to use
- Existing Spotify accounts that use your Facebook login can be added to the Bose app
- To create a new account with a Facebook login, go to the Spotify app or website, create the account, then open the Bose app and log into the account you created
- Spotify Premium and Spotify Free accounts can be added. Free accounts are limited to personalized playlists based on your listening habits; they cannot browse content, create playlists or skip and repeat tracks
To add an account
- In the Bose Music app, tap the My Bose icon in upper-left
Tip: If you don't see the icon, tap a product to select it, then look for the icon
- Tap the My Account icon
- Tap Manage Music Services
- Tap Add New Service
- Scroll to and tap the Spotify icon
- Follow the app instructions to login to or create your Spotify account
Tip: The default web browser on your device might open to complete login through Spotify
- Tap Done With Services.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!