NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Adding a Spotify account
You can add music services to your Bose account for access to a variety of streaming content. Music service availability varies by region.
To add a Spotify account, follow these steps:
Note: Only paid Spotify premium accounts can be added as a SoundTouch music source. To use a Free Sptofy account, see Streaming music to a Bose system using Spotify Connect.
- In the SoundTouch app, choose the menu icon in the upper left
- Choose "Add Service"
- Choose "Spotify":
- To log in to an existing account, choose "ADD ACCOUNT" and enter the account credentials, or choose "LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK" if the account is tied to a Facebook login
- To create a new account, choose "CREATE SPOTIFY ACCOUNT" and enter the required info
- Spotify can now be accessed by choosing Menu -> Spotify
- For multliple accounts, each is listed and distinguished by the account's email address, which appears in the list for each account
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!