Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Enabling or disabling Ship mode
Your product automatically enters Ship mode to protect its battery during extended periods without use. Learn how to enter or exit Ship mode on your system.
Enter or exit Ship mode.
Entering Ship mode:Entering Ship mode reboots the product but does not erase settings, like language selection or Bluetooth® device memory.
- Connect the speaker to a power outlet
- Press and hold the Multi-function button for 10 seconds
- While continuing to hold the Multi-function button, unplug the speaker from power
- Release the Multi-function button.
Exiting Ship mode:
- To wake the product from Ship mode, connect it to an AC (mains) outlet.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!