NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Adding a Sirius/XM account
Add music services to your Bose account for access to a variety of streaming content. Music service availability varies by region.
To add a Sirius/XM account:
Note: Sirius offers packages for Satellite and/or Internet service. An account that does not have Internet service (i.e. a satellite package purchased for use in-car), will need to purchase an Internet streaming subscription or add-on from Sirius before Sirius is available via Internet / SoundTouch
- In the SoundTouch app, choose the menu icon in the upper left
- Choose "Add Service"
- Choose "SiriusXM":
- To log in to an existing account, enter the account credentials and choose "ADD ACCOUNT"
- To create a new account, choose "CREATE SIRIUSXM ACCOUNT" and enter the required info
Add a SiriusXM account.
Things to knowSiriusXM offers packages for Satellite and/or Internet service. An account that does not have Internet service (i.e. a satellite package purchased for use in a car), will need to purchase an Internet streaming subscription fromXM Sirius before the account can be used with the Bose Music app.
Adding a SiriusXM account
- In the Bose Music app, tap the My Bose icon in upper-left
Tip: If you don't see the icon, tap a product to select it, then look for the icon
- Tap the My Account icon
- Tap Manage Music Services
- Tap Add New Service
- Scroll to and tap the SiriusXM icon
- Follow the app instructions to login to or create your SiriusXM account
Tip: The default web browser on your device might open to complete login through SiriusXM
- Tap Done With Services.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!