NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Playing iTunes Audiobooks through SoundTouch
Find out how to listen to audio books downloaded or added to an iTunes Music Library linked to your SoundTouch account.
If the file is AAC, change the extension to .m4a.
- Locate the audio file. Unless it's been manually changed, the location is /Users/[username]/Music/iTunes/
- Select and then single-click the file name to rename it. Alternatively, right-click the file name and select Rename
- Change the extension at the end of the file name from .acc to .m4a
- Re-add the file to iTunes
- Once added, change the Media Kind for the file to Music
- Right-click the file
- Click Options
- Click the Media kind drop-down menu and select Music
- Wait up to 15 minutes for your Music Library to automatically sync. For more info, see Syncing the Music Library
- In the Music LIbrary, go to the Books & Spoken Word genre to find and play the file.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!