NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Fitness app setup - Apple Health (iOS)
Your product can integrate with fitness apps to share information. You can now take advantage of your favorite compatible health app to monitor your exercise routine and enjoy other health features.
To set up the heart rate sensor in the Apple Health app for iOS:
Note: The following instructions use iOS 10.
- Power on your headphones and connect them to your mobile device
Tip: While connected, a battery icon appears next to the Bluetooth® icon on the device
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device
- Under OTHER DEVICES, tap HR-Bose Soundsport Pulse to connect the heart rate sensor
- Place the headphones in your ears
Tip: The heart rate sensor is located in the left earbud, so make sure it is securely in your ear
- Open the Apple Health app: You should be on the Health Data page
- In the app, tap Vitals to view your heart rate, which could take a few seconds to appear.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!