NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Fitness app setup - Runkeeper (iOS)
Your product can integrate with fitness apps to share information. You can now take advantage of your favorite compatible health app to monitor your exercise routine and enjoy other health features.
To set up the heart rate sensor in the Runkeeper app for iOS:
Connect your heart rate sensor
- Power on your headphones and connect them to your mobile device
Tip: While connected, a battery icon appears next to the Bluetooth® icon on the device
- Place the headphones in your ears
Tip: The heart rate sensor is located in the left earbud, so make sure it is securely in your ear
- Open the Runkeeper app
- Log in to your Runkeeper account, or create one
- Tap the Me icon in the lower-left
- Tap the Settings icon
- In the Settings menu, tap Apps, Services, and Devices
- Tap Devices & Hardware
- Tap Heart Rate Monitor to search for and connect your heart rate sensor. When prompted, tap OK to confirm the connection.
Tip: You can ignore the message to put your headphones in pairing mode. It is not needed for this step
View your heart rateTo view your heart rate, start a workout.
- Tap the Back arrow until you get to the Settings menu, then tap Me
- Tap Start
- Tap Start Free Run, allow Runkeeper access to Motion and Fitness Activity, then view your heart rate.
Tip: If you don't allow access to Motion and Fitness Activity, you cannot begin a Runkeeper workout.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!