NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Creating or separating a stereo pair
Creating a stereo pair lets you link two speakers together so you can use one as the left speaker and one as the right speaker. This lets you create a wider stereo image, produce more volume and cover a larger area.
Creating a stereo pair:
- Stereo pairs cannot be created without an active internet connection
- SoundTouch and Bluetooth® streaming is available for stereo pairs
- AUX IN is not available for stereo pairs
- Only one paired speaker receives remote commands. This prevents conflicting commands since paired speakers are typically placed where both speakers can detect remote command simultaneously
- In the SoundTouch app, select the system in the device tray at the bottom
- In the system panel, select Settings (gear icon) to open the Speaker Details
- Select "CREATE STEREO PAIR"
- Select "CONTINUE"
- Select the system to be the left speaker, then select "CONTINUE." The left speaker plays a tone to confirm
- Select the system to be the right speaker, then select "CONTINUE." The right speaker plays a tone to confirm
- Enter a name for the pair (or leave the name unchanged), then select "CONTINUE." Both speakers play a tone to confirm setup
Separating a stereo pair:
- In the SoundTouch app, select the stereo pair in the device tray
- In the paired system panel, choose the settings gear icon to open the Speaker Details for the pair
- Choose "SEPARATE PAIR"
- Choose "CONTINUE" to confirm
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!