Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Connecting the wireless surround speakers
Part of the system setup is connecting the wireless surround speakers. See instructions here:
To wirelessly connect the bass module or optional wireless surround speakers:
- Connect either the bass module or surround speakers to power
- On the remote control, press the SoundTouch button
- Press and hold 7 on the remote until the connectivity indicator on the soundbar blinks white. Once connected, the connectivity indicator on the soundbar glows white and a tone is heard from the connected speaker(s)
- To connect additonal speakers, repeat these steps. (Note: One pair or surround speakers and up to two bass modules can be connected)
- Your system can connect one or two bass modules. To connect two, both must be the same model and also connected wirelessly
- You can connect a bass module even if Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® are disabled on your soundbar
- If the bass module is plugged in to the soundbar with a wired connection, it cannot also be connected wirelessly
- If the soundbar does not pair with the bass module or surround speakers, unplug the power cords for the soundbar, bass module and/or surround speakers, wait 15 seconds, then reconnect and try again
Select whether to set up the surround speakers using the Bose Music app or the Bose remote:
Use the Bose Music app
Use the Bose remote
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!