Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Turn on or off the Bose system and connected devices at the same time
Your system can sync the power commands for your Bose system and other devices you have programmed your remote to control. This is useful to more easily power on or off your equipment (i.e. cable box, TV or Blu-ray player) with fewer button presses.
To simultaneously power on or off your Bose system, TV and/or a connected device:
- In the Bose Music app, tap the Settings icon in the upper-right corner.
Tip: If the a different product is shown, tap the My Bose icon in upper-left corner then select the desired product.
- Under the Power section, select Power Sync.
If the soundbar is using an optical connection to the TV and non-Bose remote control, enable the Optical Auto-Wake feature instead. For more info, see Turning Auto-wake on or off.
- Turn on Enable Power Sync:
- To simultaneously power on/off the TV, turn on Sync TV
- To simultaneously power on/off another device, turn on Sync Source, then select the device. This option only appears when control of another device has set up.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!