NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Enabling or disabling Party or Stereo mode
You can simultaneously play from two compatible speakers by using either Party mode (both speakers play in unison) or Stereo mode (both speakers play as a stereo pair: one as the left speaker; one as the right). These modes are useful, for example, to cover a larger listening area or to hear greater left and right audio separation.
Party and Stereo modes work with the following Bose speakers:
- SoundLink Flex Bluetooth® Speaker
- SoundLink Color II
- SoundLink Micro
- SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
- SoundLink Revolve Plus Bluetooth Speaker
- SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker II
- SoundLink Revolve Plus Bluetooth Speaker II
- S1 Pro System
To enter Party mode using the buttons on your speaker:
- Connect one of the two speakers you want to play from with your Bluetooth® device
- On the speaker connected to your device, simultaneously press and hold the Bluetooth and Volume + buttons until you hear a voice prompt
- On the second speaker, simultaneously press and hold the Bluetooth and Volume – buttons until you hear a tone.
After about 10 seconds, Party mode is simultaneously heard from both speakers to confirm audio is playing in unison.
How will you enter Party or Stereo mode?
Note: When connected in Party or Stereo mode, you might notice a slight audio delay if watching an accompanying video.
Using the speaker buttons
Using the Bose Connect app
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!