Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Removing and replacing the cover
Accessory covers are available in different colors for purchase. We'll show you how to remove and install the cover for your speaker.
Attaching or removing the cover.
To remove the cover:
- Using the 2.5 mm hex wrench supplied with the replacement battery, remove the two screws at the bottom of the speaker
- Push up on the back of the cover until it slides up slightly
- Pull the cover up and away from the speaker back
- Align the holes inside the cover with the anchor posts on the back of the speaker, and press the cover into place
- Slide the cover down on the anchor screws until it stops
- Replace and tighten the screws in the bottom of the cover
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!