NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Changing input levels to even out volume among connected devices
Since devices (i.e. cable box or phone) can send different volume levels to your system, the audio input level adjustments can compensate to make levels among sources a more consistent volume. This is useful if, for example, the AUX source is heard louder than the CBL/SAT source. By evening the volume with the input level adjustements, you can avoid changing volume when you switch between the connected audio devices.
To change the volume input level of a connected device:
- On the remote control, press the Source button, then select a source to adjust
Tip: If the system menu does not appear on your TV, be sure the correct TV input is selected
- Press the More button
- Scroll right to select Options, then press the OK button
- Scroll up or down to select Volume Offset
- Scroll left or right to select a setting from 0 to 10
- Press the Exit button to exit the menu.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!