Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Adjusting center channel volume level
You can turn up or turn down the volume of the center speaker audio. This can help, for example, to increase or decrease clarity of voices in the sound you are listening to.
Adjust the center speaker level.
- Power on your system
- On the remote control, press the MORE button to view options on the remote display
- Use the Up and Down buttons to select AV Settings
- Press OK
- Select System AV Settings
- Select Center
- Use the Left and Right buttons to decrease or increase the center speaker volume level
- Press EXIT to exit the menu.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!