NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Serial number location
Serial numbers contain important information about your product, including model number and DOM (Date of Manufacture). The serial number can be found on your product, product packaging or app (if applicable).
Control console serial number location.
To view the console serial number on the TV screen, follow these steps:
- With the TV and Bose system on, press and hold the SETUP button on the control console for six seconds. If the TV is on the correct input, the System Info screen will appear.
- The console serial number is the first line on the system information screen.
View the serial number in the SoundTouch app.
- Open the SoundTouch app
- Tap on the Menu icon in the upper-left
- Tap Settings
- Tap About
- Select a system to view its details
- The serial number is found under Product Serial Number.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!