NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Setting an Alarm
Your system has an alarm that can be set to alert you at a specified time. Learn how to turn on or off the alarm.
To set an alarm:
Tip: When an alarm is enabled, the alarm time(s) displays on the right of the system display.
- On the remote, press the Alarm Setup button: The Alarm 1 time appears on the system display and flashes on the right above SET
Tip: If no adjustments are made within 10 seconds, the system exits alarm setup
- Press the Time – or Time + buttons to set the alarm time, or hold the buttons to scroll faster
- Select an alarm sound:
Note: Devices or accessories connected to the AUX In or Bose link connections cannot be selected as an alarm sound
- To hear the buzzer (default setting), press the Sleep (Buzzer) button
- To hear the radio, press the Radio button, then press a a preset number button (1 - 6)
- To hear a CD, press the CD button, then press the Seek/Track buttons to select a track number
- Pressthe Volume up or Volume down buttons to set an alarm volume
- Press the Alarm Setup button. The Alarm 2 time appears on the system display and flashes on the right below SET
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 to set Alarm 2
- Press the Alarm Setup button to exit alarm setup
Turning on or off alarms:
In the Alarms section of the remote, press the 1 and/or 2 buttons to turn on or off Alarm 1 and Alarm 2. When enabled, the alarm time and the alarm number (1 or 2) appear on the right side of the system display.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!