Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Setting the clock
Find out how to change the hours and minutes shown on your system to reflect the current time in your location.
To set the clock:
- On the remote control, press and hold the Time - or Time + button until -CLOCK SET- appears on the system display
Tip: If no adjustments are made within 5 seconds, the system exits clock setup
- Press the Time – or Time + buttons to set the time, or hold the buttons to scroll faster
To select AM/PM or 24-hour time format:
- On the remote, press and hold the Alarm Setup button until -SETUP MENU- appears in the display
- Press the Tune > button repeatedly until the TIME setting appears in the display
- Use the Time + and Time - buttons to select the 12 or 24-hour format
- Once selected, wait 10 seconds for the menu to disappear from the display
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!