Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
ADAPTiQ system setup and deactivation
Find out how to turn on or turn off ADAPTiQ audio calibration. ADAPTiQ optimizes the sound of your system for the acoustics of your room. The contents of your room (i.e. surfaces, furniture, rugs, etc.) impact how sound is heard in the room. The calibration process measures the properties of your room and adjusts the sound of your system accordingly. If you re-arrange your room or move your system to a different room, re-calibrate your system.
To run the ADAPTiQ audio calibration system:
Before you begin, be sure the speakers are connected placed where you want them.
- On the system console, press the Setup button. (Tip: If the system menu does not appear on your TV, be sure the correct TV input is selected)
- On the remote control, scroll down to select ADAPTiQ, then press the OK button
- Follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your system
To turn off the ADAPTiQ audio calibration:
Note: Your system software must be version 01.06.00 or later. For more info, see Checking the software or firmware version.
- On the system console, press the Setup button. (If the system menu does not appear on your TV, be sure the correct TV input is selected)
- Use your remote to select ADAPTiQ
- Press the Right arrow button to view the ADAPTiQ options
- Select Enable/disable, then press OK
- When prompted to disable ADAPTiQ, select Yes, then press OK
Tip: The ADAPTiQ audio calibration settings are disabled but not erased. You can re-enable them at any time
- Press the Exit button to close the menu
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!