NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
ADAPTiQ system setup and deactivation
Find out how to turn on or turn off ADAPTiQ audio calibration. ADAPTiQ optimizes the sound of your system for the acoustics of your room. The contents of your room (i.e. surfaces, furniture, rugs, etc.) impact how sound is heard in the room. The calibration process measures the properties of your room and adjusts the sound of your system accordingly. If you re-arrange your room or move your system to a different room, re-calibrate your system.
Turn ADAPTiQ audio calibration on or off.
Before you begin, be sure all speakers are connected and placed where you want them.
To turn on ADAPTiQ, run the audio calibration:
- Put the ADAPTiQ headset on your head. (Tip: Be sure the L and R letters on the headset are above your left and right ears)
- Plug in the headset to the jack on the right side of the system console
- On the remote control, press System
- Press the down arrow to select 14 ADAPTiQ on the console display
- Press OK
- Follow the voice prompts to calibrate your system
- Once complete, unplug the headset
To turn off ADAPTiQ, restore the default system settings:To turn off the ADAPTiQ audio calibration, restore the default settings of your system. For more info, see Resetting your product.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!