Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Replacing the batteries in your remote control
Your remote control works on battery power. When the batteries weaken, the remote can stop working or work intermittently. Learn how to open the battery compartment to remove and insert new batteries.
Make sure the door is being opened properly.
To open the battery door, follow these steps:
- Place the remote face down on a flat surface
- Using a coin (penny) rotate the groove counterclockwise
- Turn the remote over and gently tap to allow the door to drop out
- Remove the old battery and install a new CR2032 or DL2032 battery with the plus (+) symbol facing up
- Replace battery door and lock into place by rotating groove clockwise to lock position
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!