NOT YOUR PRODUCT?
Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Replacing the batteries in your remote control
Your remote control works on battery power. When the batteries weaken, the remote can stop working or work intermittently. Learn how to open the battery compartment to remove and insert new batteries.
To replace the remote control battery:
- On the back of the remote control, insert the edge of a coin in the groove on the battery door
- Rotate the groove counterclockwise to unlock it
- Gently tap the front of the remote so the door drops out
- Remove the old battery
- Install a new CR2032 or DL 2032 battery with the plus (+) symbol facing out of the remote
- Place the battery door back on the remote and secure it by using a coin to turn the groove clockwise so it is vertical.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!