Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (i.e., connection help, no audio from headphones, etc.).
Back to article
Changing display language
There are multiple different languages you can choose from to display your system menus so you can view information in your preferred language.
Be sure the house code is set properly.
The PMCII house code must match that of the main room remote control. If the house code is set incorrectly, there will be no remote response. For more information on setting the house code for the PMCII, see Changing house code settings.
To change the PMCII remote control display language:
Before you beginYou must first change the display language of the Lifestyle system console. Once the console language is set, you can sync the language.
To set the remote language
- Press the Setup button
- Use the center bar to scroll down to Language
- Press the Right arrow: The display shows Personal Music Center II followed by Please wait configuring in the new language.
To select a language for the system menus:
- On the remote control, press the System button
Tip: If the system menu does not appear on your TV, be sure the correct TV input is selected
- Scroll right to select Media Center
- Scroll down to select Display Language
- Scroll right to select the language options
- Scroll up or down to select a language
- Press the Exit button to exit the menu.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!